Advox is currently composed of more than 25 people, including 20 programmers. We are constantly striving for growth and self-improvement. Our most recent aim is to expand our front-end section. Our areas of expertise are Magento, Zend Framework and front-end projects. Despite the fact that we are set on successful completion of projects, the atmosphere is chilled-out.
3500 - 5000 PLN net | full time | Poznań
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A talented programmer who avidly follows the most recent front-end technologies and understands that a job done well has to be thorough. Since the very beginning you will have a chance to gather professional experience - juniors in our company receive totally serious tasks. Rest assured, though - help of more experienced colleagues will be also available.
- - good knowledge of HTML and CSS3
- - understanding of RWD principles and technologies
- - ability to use simple graphic design tools
- - sense of aesthetics and knowledge of UX principles
- - English (for reading the documentation)
WHAT WE'D LOVE
- - basic knowledge od PHP (especially OOP)
- - knowledge of GIT (or other version-control system)
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- - steady job based on an employment form that your prefer,
- - bonuses for the development of yourself and the project,
- - participation in interesting, international projects,
- - a lot of difficult problems to solve,
- - trainings and possibilities to develop in other technologies,
- - pizza every Friday, massages at the office every second week,
- - chilled-out but goal-oriented atmosphere,
- - Multisport card for free,
- - private health insurance,
- - ...and a lot of other fancy things.