Senior PHP developer - Job in Poznan
Advox is currently composed of more than 25 people, including 20 programmers. We are constantly striving for growth and self-improvement. Our most recent aim is to expand our front-end section. Our areas of expertise are Magento, Zend Framework and front-end projects. Despite the fact that we are set on successful completion of projects, the atmosphere is chilled-out.
4000 - 7000 PLN net | full-time | Poznań
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a confident PHP developer who’d like to join our office located next (and we mean it - it’s a 60-second walk) to the Poznań Old Square.
Apart from the PHP mastery, we'd like you to know - or be learning - other languages,as we'll work with and combine different technologies (JAVA,PYTHON,RUBY etc.)
- - very good knowledge of PHP (OOP) + any MVC framework
- - good knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL)
- - good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- - ability to read and search for PHP, Apache2, MySQL etc. logs
- - knowledge of issues related to PHP, Apache2, MySQL optimisation (knowledge of installation and configuration of ModPageSpeed for Apache2 or Nginx will be an asset, as well as familiarity with cache-related problems)
- - English - for documentation
- - knowledge of GIT or other version-control system
WHAT WE'D LOVE
- - knowledge of Zend Framework or Zend Framework 2
- - knowledge of other programming languages or a willingness to learn them (Java, Python, Ruby Objective C)
- - experience in e-commerce and Magento platform
- - Zend Framework certificate
- - team-work skills
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- - steady job based on an employment form that your prefer,
- - bonuses for the development of yourself and the project,
- - participation in interesting, international projects,
- - a lot of difficult problems to solve,
- - trainings and possibilities to develop in other technologies,
- - pizza every Friday, massages at the office every second week,
- - chilled-out but goal-oriented atmosphere,
- - Multisport card for free,
- - private health insurance,
- - ...and a lot of other fancy things.
In accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 241, 30.10.2006, p. 1), I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment.
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 241, 30.10.2006, p. 1), I hereby inform that:
1) the controller of your personal data is Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio, ul. Świętokrzyska 71, 62-800 Kalisz
2) contact with the Data Protection Officer - email@example.com
3) your personal data will be processed for the purposes of current and future recruitment - pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Labour Code of June 26, 1974.
4) your personal data will be stored for a period of 2 years, to be determined by the controller
5) you shall have the right to request that the controller make the personal data accessible, the right to rectify, delete the same or restrict the processing thereof, the right to object to the processing, the right to data portability as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time
6) you shall have right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority
7) the provision of the personal data is mandatory under legal regulations and is voluntary in the remaining scope."