I. GENERAL INFORMATION
When visiting our website and using the contact form or any other form of contact provided, we would like to inform you that on the basis of the applicable provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data, the partnership: Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio Spółka cywilna (civil law partnership), as the Controller, shall automatically collect your data and become its controller.
In order to confirm the highest standards applied by Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio Spółka cywilna, we would like to inform you that you have full control over the scope of the data made available to Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna, as described in detail in clause two: “THE POWERS RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA”.
The contact details are stored on the servers rented by Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna and secured by the service provider, which includes automatic functions for obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through indication of the information concerning the contact details provided in the forms (e.g. First name, last name, telephone number, e-mail address),
- by storing cookie files (so-called cookies) on terminal devices,
- by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
Inquiries or requests related to the processing of the personal data by Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio Spółka cywilna should be addressed in accordance with the contact details of the Controller of the personal data given below:
Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna
Registered office: ul. Świętokrzyska 71, 62-800 Kalisz
Office: ul. Blacharska 11, 61-006 Poznań
e- mail: email@example.com
II. POWERS RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access the data;
- rectify the data;
- delete the data;
- restrict the data processing;
- the data portability;
- withdrawal of consent (where the processing is based on consent).
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that:
- the right to delete the data and the right to request the restriction of their processing shall apply only in the cases listed in the provisions of the GDPR;
- the controller may refuse to delete your data despite making such a request, if there exists one of the exceptions listed in the GDPR, e.g. when the data processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or to establish, pursue or defend claims;
- in some cases, the controller may refuse to take into account your objection to the data processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller.
III. PURPOSE AND DURATION OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The automatically obtained data shall be processed by Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna exclusively for contact purposes until the moment of receiving the information about the withdrawal of consent for their processing.
If you fill in the contact form or submit an inquiry in any other form (e.g. e-mail, telephone), you consent to the contact related to the processing of your inquiry. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time by directing a written declaration to the address indicated in the first clause: “GENERAL INFORMATION”, but its withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the withdrawal of consent and consequently results in the impossibility of answering the question raised.
In case of using the electronic forms placed on the website www.advox.pl, providing the data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data indicated as obligatory (required) results in the inability to send the form and consequently in the inability to establish contact with you in the future.
In the case of another form of contact, providing the contact details is voluntary, but failure to provide such details will result in the inability to establish contact with you in the future.
IV. FINAL INFORMATION