I. GENERAL INFORMATION
As part of visiting our website and using the contact form or any other contact way given, we hereby wish to inform you that in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) as well as the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data, the company Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna (civil law partnership) automatically gathers your personal data and becomes the Administrator thereof.
Complete data of your Personal Data Administrator:
- Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna (civil law partnership),
- Seat: ul. Świętokrzyska 71, 62-800 Kalisz, Poland,
- Office: ul. Blacharska 11, 61-005 Poznań, Poland
- NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL 6182109064, REGON (National Business Registry Number): PL 301224011
You can contact us:
- per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- per telephone: +48612817349
- per mail: ADVOX Studio, ul. Świętokrzyska 71,62-800 Kalisz bądź ADVOX Studio, ul. Blacharska 11, 61-006 Poznań
You can also contact our Personal Data Protection Inspector:
- per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- per telephone: +48503193554
- per mail: ADVOX Studio, ul. Świętokrzyska 71, 62-800 Kalisz
In order to confirm the highest standards which are followed by the Marta Meler,Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna (civil law partnership), we hereby inform you that you have full control over the scope of the data made available to the company Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna (civil law partnership), which has been described in detail in point 2 “RIGHTS CONNECTED WITH PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING”.
Contact details are stored on the servers rented by Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna (civil law partnership) and secured by the service provider, which includes automatic functions for obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- through the contact information provided in the forms (e.g. forename, surname, telephone number, e-mail address),
- by storing cookies on your terminal equipment,
- by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
We store the collected personal data in the European Economic Area (EEA), yet it may be transferred to countries outside this area and processed there. Each transfer of personal data is carried out in accordance with the applicable law, especially with the GDPR, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. If any data is transferred outside the EEA, the ADVOX Studio applies the Standard Contractual Clauses and the Privacy Shield as safeguards for the countries where the European Union does not consider the level of data protection to be adequate.
All the inquiries or request concerning the personal data processing by the company Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna (civil law partnership) should be addressed according to the following contact details of the Administrator:
- Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna (civil law partnership)
- Seat: ul. Świętokrzyska 71, 62-800 Kalisz
- Office: ul. Blacharska 11, 61-006 Poznań
- e-mail: email@example.com
- mob.: +48 505-525-979
II. RIGHTS CONNECTED WITH PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
According to the provisions of GDPR, you have the right to:
Access your data – you may access your personal data at any time. In order to take advantage of this tight, please contact us per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Rectify your data – you may rectify your inaccurate or incorrect persona data. In order to exercise this right, please contact us per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Cancel your data – you have the right to request cancelling your data if:
- Your data is no longer required for the purposes, for which they had been collected or it is processed in another way now,
- you have withdrawn your consent to the personal data processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing of this data by ADVOX Studio,
- you have raised an objection to the processing of your personal data resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator,
- your personal data was unlawfully processed,
- your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under the Union law or under the law of the Member State to which ADVOX Studio is subject.
Restrict the data processing – you may request of ADVOX Studio to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you question the correctness of this personal data – for a time period allowing ADVOX Studio to check the correctness of this data,
- processing of the data by ADVOX Studio is illegal (when you prefer ADVOX Studio to restrict the use of your data instead of deleting it),
- ADVOX Studio no longer needs your personal data for the processing purposes, but you need the data to define, pursue or defend against claims,
- you object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator – until it is clear if the Administrator’s legitimate interests take precedence over the grounds of your objection. If the processing has been restricted, your personal data may be processed (with the exception of storing the data) only and exclusively with your consent or if there is a legitimate reason for further processing.
- Transfer your data - in the scope of the data processed by us in the automated manner based on your consent, you have the right to transfer the data, i.e. to receive a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and readable format. This copy can be sent to you or to another subject.
- Object to the data processing based on the legitimate interest pursued by ADVOX Studio – for reasons connected with your particular situation, you may raise an objection to the processing of your personal data by ADVOX Studio based on the legitimate interest pursued ADVOX Studio. In this case, the Administrator shall cease to process your personal data, unless there are valid and legally justified grounds to process your data, overriding your reasons for objection or it is necessary to pursue or defend against claims. In order to exercise this right, please contact us per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Withdraw your consent (if your consent is the basis for the data processing) – you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing at any time (which does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing occurring prior to the consent withdrawal). In order to exercise this right, please contact us per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – you can contact us if you claim that ADVOX Studio processes your data in an improper way. If the processing of your personal data by us violates the provisions on the protection of personal data, you may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
III. PURPOSE, DURATION AND RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The automatically obtained data is processed by Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio spółka cywilna (civil law partnership) exclusively for contact purposes until the consent to the data processing is withdrawn. If you fill in the contact form or submit your enquiry in any other way (e.g. per e-mail or telephone), you hereby give us your consent to contact you for the purpose of executing your enquiry.
This consent may be withdrawn at any time by submitting a written declaration to the address given in the first subparagraph (“GENERAL INFORMATION”), but withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing prior to the withdrawal and consequently makes it impossible to answer the question asked.
In case of using electronic forms available on the website www.advox.pl, providing your personal data is voluntary, yet failing to provide the data referred to as obligatory makes it impossible to send the form and thereby impossible for us to contact you in the future.
In case of other contact forms – giving your personal data is voluntary, yet necessary to contact you in the future.
The legal basis for the processing of this data by us is:
- consent to the data processing given by the data subject [Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the GDPR]
- fulfilment of the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator [Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the GDPR)
To the extent necessary, we transfer your personal data only to our partners who helps us implement the service provided by us, i.e. companies which provide accounting, legal, IT and other services for us. We conclude proper contracts with all the entities to which we entrust your personal data so that it is always safe. We also keep a register of these entities. The categories of recipients whom your data will be disclosed can be found below:
The privacy of our service users is very important to us. Below you shall find information about the personal data collected at the moment of visiting www.advox.pl.
We do not share this data with anyone and it is used only for the proper use of our website. The personal data collected by www.advox.pl is not transferred, sold or made available to third parties. The data is used to fulfil the obligations towards the customer, such as sending company correspondence and customer service.
Like most other websites, we collect and use data contained in log files, too. The information from the log files includes your IP number, the network name of your computer (host), your Internet provider, the browser which you use (e.g. Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox), how much time you spend on the website and what websites you open when using our service.
Google Analytics Statistics
The website traffic is monitored by the Google Analytics Statistics. The purpose thereof consists in collecting data about the manner of using our websites and their popularity. By taking advantage of the service websites, you hereby give your consent to analysing your personal data by the Google Analytics for the purposes described here and consistent with the regulations of Google Analytics.