As part of visiting our website and using the contact form or any other contact way given, we hereby wish to inform you that in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) as well as the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data, the company Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Ltd automatically gathers your personal data and becomes the Administrator thereof.
Complete data of your Personal Data Administrator:
You can contact us:
You can also contact our Personal Data Protection Inspector:
In order to confirm the highest standards which are followed by the Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Ltd, we hereby inform you that you have full control over the scope of the data made available to the company Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Ltd, which has been described in detail in point 2 “RIGHTS CONNECTED WITH PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING”.
1. Access your data – you may access your personal data at any time. In order to take advantage of this right, please contact us per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
2. Rectify your data – you may rectify your inaccurate or incorrect persona data. In order to exercise this right, please contact us per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
3. Cancel your data – you have the right to request cancelling your data if:
4. Restrict the data processing – you may request of ADVOX Ltd to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
5. Transfer your data – in the scope of the data processed by us in the automated manner based on your consent, you have the right to transfer the data, i.e. to receive a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and readable format. This copy can be sent to you or to another subject.
6. Object to the data processing based on the legitimate interest pursued by ADVOX Ltd – for reasons connected with your particular situation, you may raise an objection to the processing of your personal data by ADVOX Ltd based on the legitimate interest pursued ADVOX Ltd. In this case, the Administrator shall cease to process your personal data, unless there are valid and legally justified grounds to process your data, overriding your reasons for objection or it is necessary to pursue or defend against claims. In order to exercise this right, please contact us per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
7. Withdraw your consent (if your consent is the basis for the data processing) – you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing at any time (which does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing occurring prior to the consent withdrawal). In order to exbercise this right, please contact us per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
8. Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – you can contact us if you claim that ADVOX Ltd processes your data in an improper way. If the processing of your personal data by us violates the provisions on the protection of personal data, you may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Like most other websites, we collect and use data contained in log files, too. The information from the log files includes your IP number, the network name of your computer (host), your Internet provider, the browser which you use (e.g. Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox), how much time you spend on the website and what websites you open when using our service.
The website traffic is monitored by the Google Analytics Statistics. The purpose thereof consists in collecting data about the manner of using our websites and their popularity. By taking advantage of the service websites, you hereby give your consent to analysing your personal data by the Google Analytics for the purposes described here and consistent with the regulations of Google Analytics.