WE HAVE NO OPEN POSITIONS AT THE MOMENT.
However, you are welcome to leave your CV for future recruitments.
Advox is currently composed of more than 25 people, including 20 programmers. We are constantly striving for growth and self-improvement. Our most recent aim is to expand our front-end section. Our areas of expertise are Magento, Zend Framework and front-end projects. Despite the fact that we are set on successful completion of projects, the atmosphere is chilled-out.
2000 - 3500 PLN net | full time | Poznań
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A talented programmer who avidly follows the most recent front-end technologies and understands that a job done well has to be thorough. Since the very beginning you will have a chance to gather professional experience - juniors in our company receive totally serious tasks. Rest assured, though - help of more experienced colleagues will be also available.
- - good knowledge of HTML and CSS3
- - understanding of RWD principles and technologies
- - ability to use simple graphic design tools
- - sense of aesthetics and knowledge of UX principles
- - English (for reading the documentation)
WHAT WE'D LOVE
- - basic knowledge od PHP (especially OOP)
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- - steady job based on an employment form that your prefer,
- - bonuses for the development of yourself and the project,
- - participation in interesting, international projects,
- - a lot of difficult problems to solve,
- - trainings and possibilities to develop in other technologies,
- - pizza every Friday, massages at the office every second week,
- - chilled-out but goal-oriented atmosphere,
- - Multisport card for free,
- - private health insurance,
- - ...and a lot of other fancy things.