Magento developer - Job in Poznan
Advox is currently composed of more than 60 people, including 40 programmers. We are constantly striving for growth and self-improvement. Our most recent aim is to expand our front-end section. Our areas of expertise are Magento, Zend Framework and front-end projects. Despite the fact that we are set on successful completion of projects, the atmosphere is chilled-out.
4000-7000 net | B2B | Poznań
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A programmer with experience in Magento (version 1.7 and newer) for the position “Magento developer”. We primarily work on various international projects. Your will be faced with a diversified range of tasks- from installation of ready-made modules to ERP installations. We provide interesting challenges, professional attitude to projects (Scrum, Gantt, tests, QA) and great atmosphere.
- - PHP7
- - minimum 2 years of experience
- - Magento 2
- - self-reliance
- - PHP7 and PSR Standards
- - knowledge of other programming languages (Java, Python, Ruby Objective C) or a willingness to learn them
- - experience in integrating other systems with Magento
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- - getting to know with the eCommerce market
- - steady job based on an employment form that your prefer,
- - bonuses for the development of yourself and the project,
- - participation in interesting, international projects,
- - a lot of difficult problems to solve
- - trainings and possibilities to develop in other technologies,
- - chilled-out but goal-oriented atmosphere,
- - Git, Gitlab CI/Jenkins sofrware
- - Jira - issue and project tracking software
- - Multisport card for free,
- - private health insurance,
- - pizza every Friday,
- - massages at the office every second week,
- - ...and a lot of other fancy things
In accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 241, 30.10.2006, p. 1), I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment.
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 241, 30.10.2006, p. 1), I hereby inform that:
1) the controller of your personal data is Marta Meler, Armand Przygodzki ADVOX Studio, ul. Świętokrzyska 71, 62-800 Kalisz
2) contact with the Data Protection Officer - email@example.com
3) your personal data will be processed for the purposes of current and future recruitment - pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Labour Code of June 26, 1974.
4) your personal data will be stored for a period of 2 years, to be determined by the controller
5) you shall have the right to request that the controller make the personal data accessible, the right to rectify, delete the same or restrict the processing thereof, the right to object to the processing, the right to data portability as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time
6) you shall have right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority
7) the provision of the personal data is mandatory under legal regulations and is voluntary in the remaining scope."